Thread: tackling a random stalling issue 6.0 with a stock ls1 intake and injectors p59 pcm

tackling a random stalling issue 6.0 with a stock ls1 intake and injectors p59 pcm

350z 6.0l swap with a wiring specialty harness ,the tune is a work in progress i am getting a random stalling, when i cruise in second or third (5 speed manual) at 2300 or so by let off the gas for a few seconds then disengaging the clutch ,when it returns to idle it drops to 300 and 400 rpm ,rpms are rolling ,, sometime it stalls some time it stays running
    the cam is mild ls6 gm performance Camshaft, Hydraulic Roller Tappet, Duration at .050 in. 204/218, Lift .550/.550, Chevy, LS6,
    i have adjusted the following to compensate ,the engine runs smooth and idles smooth
    also the vacuum lines and connections have been checked ,no vacuum leaks
    stock ls1 intake
    stock throttle body
    stock ls1 injectors

here is one thing that could be the issue, the speed sensor for the pcm is not connected

throttle follower airflow (back to stock now)
    throttle cracker airflow (back to stock now)
    base idle airflow (its back to stock now ) it didn't help just kept the idle hanging
    over speed timing
    under speed timing
    adjust throttle blade to iac between 60 and 70
    adjusted rpm up to 750

here is a log 8:07.143 is when it stalls and the iac goes to commanded , actual to 0 ,

let me know your thoughts,but i might have answer the question ,pcm not seeing mph 350zstalling2.hpl350z ls6.0 stock tune code issue fine tuning.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    if you had speed sensor you could fix it easily and it would just using braf plus what ever your throttle cracker airflow was. You can make it idle fine without that by messing with the different pid settings for the iac even without the speed sensor.