Thread: In Dire need of remote tuner or someone close to northeast TN. cammed mds delete 5.7

Potential Tuner

In Dire need of remote tuner or someone close to northeast TN. cammed mds delete 5.7

Guys, here is the deal. I'm not a tuner, I do not even own HP Tuners. However, I have a local guy that does all of my LS/Ford tuning with great success. We have not had any luck tuning a 2014 Dodge charger with a 5.7 Hemi. Here is the background on the car. Customer came in with cylinder 5 misfire. Diag. revealed killed lifter and camshaft. We decided to add a little power while doing the repair. I installed the MDS Delete Kit With "NSR" Choppy Idle Camshaft for 2009-2018 Chrysler Dodge Jeep 5.7L Hemi Engines from AMS Racing and a set of shorty stainless headers. We have had zero luck getting this thing to idle after the first 2-3 minutes run time and haven't even tried to drive it. I now have a customer that has been in a rental car for a week and a half and have no idea how to finish this car. At this point I am totally desperate as this is not the kind of shop we run. Any help would be greatly appreciated and compensated. Please call me on my cell 423-366-7357 if you can help. Thanks in advance, Drew

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    got your email, check
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Did you have any luck getting the car dialed in. I have a 09 charger 5.7 with mds delete and nsr cam with shorty headers. I'm having the same issue getting my tune right.

Potential Tuner
    Any luck on this issue? I have 14 charger same problem! Bbk shorty headers nsr choppy cam mds delete and I went ahead and did Melling high pressure oil pump