One of the main reasons I bought HP Tuners for my Monte Carlo project car was the startup tuning in the ZZP tune file was giving me issues. I've gotten the cold starts down so I don't have any more problems with that. But warm starts (~100F+) keeps giving me an issue where I crank the car, the engine revs up to ~1600rpm, then immediately falls on its face. I really don't know what direction to even go in. Does it want less fuel, more fuel, etc. In the log I attached, about 13 seconds after the engine dies I go to re-crank it. She takes a little while to catch but then picks up and starts running. Two things I just noticed while reviewing said log: 1. The timing is doing something funky, and as far as I'm aware, I cant control timing on startup with this ECU (P04). 2. The trans current gear is changing from three, down to one. On the failed start, it drops from three down to one immediately. But on the startup when it stays running, the gear goes down progressively from three, two, one. I don't know of any reason it should be changing, considering I haven't even taken it out of park yet.

Failed Start.hpl
Step 91.hpt