Thread: 2018 Ford Focus SE ORI file

Tuner in Training

2018 Ford Focus SE ORI file

I had noticed some people asking for a focus SE file so here is a stock one from a 2018 automatic.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    SO I'm attaching the final "NA 92 Octane tune" and template so you can apply the tune changes to your file. (you will need to relabel the template file to .Htt as I could not upload a .HTT file

The car had K and N intake , Muffler delete, Mustang throttle body

I was limited in what I could log but have been working with HPtuners support to get more PIDS for future users

I've attached a tune template ----> Goto-- VCM editor -->edit --> Template applicator- Open tuned template (point to the attached file) -- Apply changes tab -- apply selected parameters

Tuner in Training
    I've got a 2018 s 5MT, have these changes made a difference? also I'm seeing some parameters changed in the TQ management/ model sections, is this some sort of TQ reduction?

littleb5911 could you please send me your tune file?

Tuner in Training
    I?m getting an mpvi2 coming in the mail tomorrow, I can certainly post it up once I?ve got it. Anything specific I should know when pulling the tune for the first time?

There's nothing special. Just make sure you have a charged battery and don't mess with anything while it's reading. My MPVI1 takes about 5 mins to do a full read.

Tuner in Training
    Here is the First read and a small log
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks I'll take a look at it.