Thread: Looking for 2018 Tundra Harrop supercharged tune

Potential Tuner

Question Looking for 2018 Tundra Harrop supercharged tune

Anyone out there have a tune for a 2018 Tundra 5.7 (non-Flex fuel) (2WD) with the Harrop 2650 that I could use to get me up and running enough to drive to a real tuner? It has JBA long tube headers without cats and a full 3" dual, stock injectors...planning on taking it to ProSpeed here in town to get their fuel upgrade with larger injectors, so this tune would just be for me to get it there after installing the SC.
    Last edited by armyoffoo; 10-09-2020 at 06:20 PM. Reason: more detail

Potential Tuner
    Just run the factory tune and don't get into boost, or talk to ProSpeed. Any Harrop tune will be calibrated for larger injectors, so that won't work anyway.

Potential Tuner
    I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do for me, maybe I can grab the goodies and tune, get it installed at home and then run back up there for a proper dyno tune...probably better that way

Tuner in Training
    What injectors are you using?

Harrop stage 1 uses the stock injectors but a different FPR if I remember correctly(to increase pressure and band-aid the smaller injectors). Im pretty sure that their stage 1 actually uses an all-stock ECM.

Thats not to say that a tune from HPT wouldnt be beneficial. Do you already have HPT? If you have the stock 18 file from HPT then you could use some of the stuff in the repository thread here to get it tweaked, depending on what modifications you have. (Air intake, Injectors, etc)

Potential Tuner
    I purchased ProSpeed's fuel package and larger air intake, along with a down-payment on a dyno tune. After speaking with them, I'm going to install the parts and have the truck towed to their shop for them to tune it from the ground up.