Thread: Volumetric Efficiency (mg?K/kpa) Channel always zero

Tuner in Training

Volumetric Efficiency (mg?K/kpa) Channel always zero

Any way to get the channel "Volumetric Efficiency (mg?K/kpa)" working on an E92A?
    There's another VE channel that's just "Volumetric Efficiency Airflow." Would this provide the same data, just in a different format?

I see that too on my 2020 ZL1. There is a computation you can add to create one though.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
    I see that too on my 2020 ZL1. There is a computation you can add to create one though.
    Any info on this?

I'm sorry for the serious necro', but I need to pay it forward when I can because of how much I've learned from this Community. It's small but helped me recently.

I had to reach out to Support to have this corrected. I had someone I was trying to share what little knowledge I have, and he had the same problem on a 2017 ZL1. It turns out that he went to Support and they got this Channel going on his car, and added it to that Beta (like a month ago). It didn't work for me, so recently, I asked for the same help, and Support got it working. They also added this Channel correction to the current Beta.

I haven't messed with anything to see if it's different, but check the current Beta and see if it helps, and if you still need this assistance. Sorry, all, for the necro', ha...

Tuner in Training
    Glad you posted man, I'll be giving it a shot tomorrow.
    Thanks!

It's working great now. I just logged yesterday. I bet this will help you out.