Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First post, tuner gave me a maf tune instead of a speed density tune, Trying to edit

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakegoat View Post
    Yep, commanded is .788 and actual is .72
    I bet you already have it corrected.
    Yes I do, I did some wot pulls afterwards with boost, but I was making less than 7 pounds of boost. I'm getting belt slip for some reason. I've always had issues with my Procharger tensioner and under stress it likes to move past the point where it tensions the most to where it doesn't tension at all if that makes sense. I'm already using a shorter belt than what procharger recommends. I ordered several shorter belts off of amazon recently and I'm going to try and fit the shortest one I can. Hopefully I'll have this fixed in a couple days.
    ride26.hpl

Tuner in Training
    log30.hpl
    There we go, looks like it made a little over 9 pounds, I feel like it should be making slightly more but that's pretty close. It's slightly rich, I'll make adjustments. Should be pretty close now, pretty much dialed in but I can keep fine tuning over time, I'll start adding spark back. I think I'll add the spark back to the flex table in increments and look for knock.
    What do you think a good spark advance number would be at peak torque so I don't over do it? Thanks again for all your help!

I would get rid of the channel that says AFR commanded. When I first saw that 15.86 at 6000rpm, I almost choked.
    You are at 16 degrees now, I would add 3 for E85 and see what that does for you.
    If you want a little safety, ---Go to Spark--Advance--Fuel--Alcohol (in the same row as flex) and lets say you have 4 degrees total timing added for flex at wot, you can split it with this chart. In other words, 2 degrees for flex and 2 degrees for alcohol--it adds together for a total of 4 degrees when your sensor says you have E whatever. If the sensor fails like a lot of electronic things, it will pull the 2 degrees in that chart and give you a "little" safety. Here is mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8