Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Superchips Shift Schedules Be Converted In Some Way To Work With MPVI2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    I know for my 2012 cummins the VCM Scanner is mostly useless, almost nothing works in it.
    oof that sucks, sorry to hear it. Maybe I'm in the same position.... I hope not though, because this thing was bloody expensive, and I had to get the pro version to meet a minimum order.

Banned
    The editor has most of what I use for tuning, except emissions stuff which is obvious but I can enter in missing stuff that I use in the engine side and transmission side. But for logging things like injection timing or injection quantity I have to Use a different platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    The editor has most of what I use for tuning, except emissions stuff which is obvious but I can enter in missing stuff that I use in the engine side and transmission side. But for logging things like injection timing or injection quantity I have to Use a different platform.
    Any suggested platform? I may have to do the same thing.

Banned
    For yours, no idea. What I use is only available for the dodge and ford diesels.

Looks like tunerPro RT does logging, but I guess I'd have to buy a cable of some sort? and find definitions for my computer or something?

I had an idea about this whole topic, I had a chat with HPT and it would appear that there's a pretty good chance my ECU was tuned previously, because it isn't reporting right.
    So if I have it reflashed back to stock firmware it should hopefully work, and get my missing options showing up.

That being said, if that works, there's a pretty good chance my flashpaq would work too, so if it does, I could enter the shift schedules I want to try with the flashpaq, and then read the tune with HPT, then I can load up the tables in VCM editor and just enter the numbers into a new spreadsheet for the HPT values.

it's an idea anyway, but I won't be able to get my ECU reflashed for a while....so I'm trying to come up with some money for that so I can get it done ASAP, because I want to be able to tune my truck properly.