Thread: segment swap option greyed out - trying to swap 4l60e to t56

Question segment swap option greyed out - trying to swap 4l60e to t56

right now trying to help a local with his tune where he converted his 4l60e to t56 swap. i read that a segment swap is needed for this to work since his speedo is showing half the mph of what is actually going based on GPS. for example, if the speedos showing 10mph he is actually going around 20mph. my current hptuners version is the pro version v4.6.3. i read that a segment swap comparing with a bin file for a manual is needed and using the segment swapper but that option in the drop-down is greyed out and that a hp staff needs to process this change? could someone shed some light please?

The OS's between the two files must match for the segment swap to work.

If you really want to do it right and have all the functions work with a manual car you need to flash the computer with a manual file with a GM tool, then license that file.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    gotcha. I had to look through 4 stock m6 files in the repository and finally found one that matches the same OS as my buddy's file. the segment swapper option was now selectable and I was able to convert the speedo calibration data over. after a test drive using the scanner and gps app to see actual speed, both were near spot on. thanks for your help.