Thread: Mpvi2 Red light on where it says Host.

Mpvi2 Red light on where it says Host.

Guys my mpvi2 have the red light on and says Host, I plug it in on a vehicle and gives me that Host signal. What can it be how can I fix it? Have any one been trough this? Was working perfectly yesterday.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please open a support ticket, unfortunately this isn't something we can troubleshoot via the forum.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by =fast= View Post
    Guys my mpvi2 have the red light on and says Host, I plug it in on a vehicle and gives me that Host signal. What can it be how can I fix it? Have any one been trough this? Was working perfectly yesterday.
    Connect interface to laptop open editor go to help and resync. That’s how I did mine, make sure it’s no connected to the vehicle

Potential Tuner
    did this problem ever get fixed, my interface just started doing this and not sure what to do, has anyone gone through this and figured out what the problem was?
    You can drive a fast car but can you drive a car fast?

Advanced Tuner
    Its starting to happen to a lot of MPVI2s. Check your account page and see if your MPVI2 is reading "Disabled". You more than likely will need to swap it out.

This happened to mine and really screwed me with appointments. Open a ticket, and HP Tuners will send you a shipping label to send the MPVI2 to them
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A

Potential Tuner
    damn was hoping for better news lol, Do you know what causes that to happen or its just random? Seems kinda quick for it to quit working, ive only had it for 2 weeks.
    well this sucks hopefully i can exchange it. Thanks for the reply.
    You can drive a fast car but can you drive a car fast?