Thread: 3800 series 2 injectors not firing

Potential Tuner

3800 series 2 injectors not firing

So ive been running around trying to get this car to run

Car is a 2003 grand prix, spark and compression are good. Fuel pump primes and the car has good fuel pressure at the rail. The injectors are refusing to fire. I have 12v to the injectors when connecting a multimeter from the negative of the battery to the pink injector wire. When connected to the positive and negative on the injector harness im getting around 6v. When i crank the engine over the voltage drops a bit(about 2v). Ive also tried three different computers with no change.2003 grand prix cranking (injectors not firing).hpl I also attached a scan of me cranking the engine over.

Ive checked all of the ground and have run through most of the sensors but i cant find the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you

Potential Tuner
    Is it passing VATS? Did you do a security relearn with each PCM? Scanner should have a PID for the antitheft that tells you if it's passed.

Potential Tuner
    It is passing VATS. yes i did a relearn with each pcm.
    I will also note that the security light on the dash never goes away. when i turn the key on the light comes up bright for a second then it dims a little bit, but its always there

Potential Tuner
    Found the issue. Cam sensor interrupter was broken inside the cam sprocket