Thread: New user Injector duty chart/time

Potential Tuner

New user Injector duty chart/time

Hello,

Today was my first time using VCM Scanner and I'm having trouble with the injector duty %. Its already tagged in the chart vs time but i don't have it on my channels list, and when i data log it it wont register on the chart/time. I've already tried to add a channel and when i do the only Inj. PW I see is under megasquirt. The vehicle is a 2016 jeep patriot and i cant find any info on those so any advice you have could really help.

Thanks

Senior Tuner
    the injector duty cycle is only a maths from PW and RPM as long as ur logging both of those it should work, look at the maths preset for it and if any pids name/ID are red then they arnt logging

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the reply. When I try to add channels I dont see the math preset. When I type it in the math only shows up under megasquirt. So I added those channels with no success. Im going to download the beta version and try again.

Senior Tuner
    just use this maths for it and log rpm and ipw, [IPW] * [RPM] / 2 * 100 add it to the maths list and then add that to show in the log

Potential Tuner
    I can't find injector pw in the channel selector to log it. When I open the OBD controller and expand all. I dont see injectors anywhere, and when searched it doesn't show. What am I missing?