Just figured I'd start with a hello. Yes I saw the introduce yourself sticky in the lounge but it looks pointless/ignored and in a forum dominated by GM and Ford I want to say hi to the Mopar people. This forum is in part why I bought this product, the enthusiasts and a good forum are far more important than any product offered by any company.

I'm not new to tuning by computer but all my significant experience is with aftermarket stand alone systems not working with stock systems, so this will be new. I've done a lot of hot rod and race stuff, almost all domestic classics, did it for a living for a while. I have a lot to learn about this modern stock stuff but will do my best to refrain from asking the same stupid questions.

My vehicle of interest here is a '14 Chrysler 300 5.7 AWD I bought a bit less than a year ago. Along with all the typical engine and transmission tuning I'm interested in finding ways to log and tweak the AWD and ESC systems. I know that's not really a thing here but I did get the pro features hoping in part do things like log the transfer case clutch. What I'll do with that info I'm not sure yet, but it's a thing I'd like to work on.

Engine and transmission wise, my first goals are slight tweaks to help avoid the lifter issue, tuning out some transmission issues I don't like, tweaking to get a bit more out of 92 octane, etc. The parts are almost all currently stock, what parts changes I'll make IDK yet and it doesn't matter yet, talk is cheap the parts aren't. All I've really done so far is maintenance/repair/prevention and electronic gizmos, Alpha OBD, Pedal Commander, Tazer, and now this. Real performance parts I guess will be next but admittedly mostly brake and suspension stuff at first so not of much interest here.

If this is an annoying post sorry. If you'd like to share some tips, suggestions, things I might have overlooked, or just your own stuff I'd like to read it and it'd be appreciated.