Hello all, after some searching, (and perhaps you can lead me in the right direction), I still feel like I should ask, where is the best place to get some training on HP Tuners? I have decided this is really something that is important to know. I will need to spend some real time delving into this so that any performance vehicles I have/will own, can become what I want them to be. I should mention I have worked in the automotive service industry most of my life, as a tech and service advisor. I do have a Bachelors in Automotive Technology, although if I had to prove my knowledge based on that, I would be pretty embarrassed. I have found The Tuning School, which seems promising, although it mentions it does not directly teach 4 or 6 cylinder applications. I will be mostly tuning GM Ecotec engines, although I may get an LS1 F Body at some point. I would like some training beginning from the basics on how to use HP Tuners, and I'm not sure where the best place to go will be. I see tons of Youtube videos, and I've watched quite a few, although I never know if the info I'm getting is appropriate, and I'm willing to try something a little more official, if most of you feel there is something that is worthwhile. Any help to lead me in the right direction would be most appreciated.