I've been struggling with a sporadic engine stalling issue in my track car (LS3 w/E38 PCM swapped into a BRZ).

The PCM and pedal were both taken from the donor car, a 2010 Corvette GS.

Symptoms are:
- If I shift quickly at high RPM, the engine has a possibility to stall
- PCM always has to be 12V reset in order for the engine to start again
- Sometimes it will go into a power-reduced rough idle with no response to accel pedal input
- Maybe unrelated but, seems like there is a correlation with higher temperatures. Car will be fine all morning in the cool temps, but then after lunch the engine will cut out during any WOT above 5k rpm.

Looking at the datalog, I saw that the TPS% has a tendency to flicker, engine seems to cut when it hits 75%, and a few signals are saying ETC is to blame.
So I've also went through my tune and think I disabled any possible ETC limit, with no luck.

My suspicions are pointing to either an issue with the accel pedal TPS sensor, the accel pedal wiring, the TB itself, PCM grounding (maybe the higher temperatures are causing resistance to go up, decreasing current flow), or some wacky element of my tune

Can anyone take a look? I've attached a few datalogs of the engine cutting out and also my tune file:

tune_read_atBW.hpt
enginecut.hpl
enginecut2.hpl
enginecut3.hpl
enginecut4.hpl
enginecut5.hpl
enginecut6.hpl