Thread: Rearmount tahoe

Potential Tuner

Rearmount tahoe

2003 Tahoe turbo 5.3 gen 3 delphi injectors holley sniper pump and rails 2 bar map 1.05 a/r 98mm wg4.45 spring paid a guy to come tune left me stranded if someone has spare time to help please the guy loaded a tune that wouldnt start it after we got data then just walked away im new to hp still learning my way but any help would be appreciated how do i post the data i got from the tune he left me with and the tune after sd no good.hpl
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-20-2020 at 09:43 PM.

What brand injectors?

What 2 bar MAP sensor?

Post the tune file.

All 3 log files say it's still running stock 33lb/hr injectors and not 60's.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner

how do i post tune

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    What brand injectors?

What 2 bar MAP sensor?

Post the tune file.

All 3 log files say it's still running stock 33lb/hr injectors and not 60's.
    delphi fj10062 60lb 630cc trying to figure out how to post tune file but yes he didnt set them up map is an f body gm 2barp 20kpa at 0.3v 200 at 4.8v
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-19-2020 at 11:24 PM.

I'm not familiar with those injectors. You'll need to see if you can get the data for them. You will need the flow rate at 58psi, min injector pulse, short pulse adder and offset vs volts data. Then plug that into the calibration.

Some of the boost enrichment and timing tables needs adjustments so that they work better.

A wideband is also needed so the MAF/VE tables can be tuned for boost.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I have an aem x wires through the ac sending email for data sheet on injectors now