Thread: 545RFE...TCC Control...Apply/Release Thresholds

545RFE...TCC Control...Apply/Release Thresholds

I think I have a handle on what most of the other TCC tables are, but was wondering if there was any information about what the different adaptives are (1 through 6 on apply and 1 through 5 on release). Since they are per gear, I know the number is not the gear, but I only see three modes (drive, tow/haul, cruise) so I'm not thinking it is that either. I looked for a way to try and see what adaptives were used when I was logging, but I couldn't find anything (But the user could very well be the error here).

Thank you!
    Sorry for asking a lot of probably stupid questions, I'm trying to learn. Thank you in advance for any information you have provided me

Tuner in Training
    you haveread from obd or pinout ? I'm search the pinout for this tcm
    thank you

Tuner in Training
    When I was doing mine, I just made those tables all the same. I ended up frustrated with the TCC control and is wouldn't do as I wished in 2nd or 3rd. There seemed to be some table missing as it wouldn't lock the TC in automatic mode (only in driver select 'autostick').

Seems they've pretty much given up on early 545RFE support. There are more tables to be seen on the newer 545 and 65RFE but I don't have direct experience.

Ohh well, I don't have that vehicle anymore and I'm looking at a $250 PCM mod service AND 4 more credits for my new truck.