Thread: 3 Bar Custom OS - MAF error codes even though turned off?

3 Bar Custom OS - MAF error codes even though turned off?

4th_idling for temp_02.hplP010X codes.JPGRachel_080620_3BarBaseline03.hpt

Check me to make sure I'm not missing something or losing my mind

I copied over all of my settings from previous tune into this 3 bar Custom OS and ensured I turned off MAF codes, both at DTCs: P0101, 0102, 0103 - 2 No Mil; and MAF fail Freq to 0 to make sure I'm in SD mode. Spark high and low are same.

After running up to temperature I get P0102, P0103, and P0500. P0500 I understand as car hasn't moved in a long time and maybe a sensor is bad. Haven't started moving the car yet, just trying to get some tuning handled first so it runs much better.
    01 T/A WS6 #4984 PM for info...funny rear mount...father/son build.
    My STS build
    NEW: TC76, 69.65# FIC725, FPR, External Bosch 044, Moser 12 3.42,
    Manifolds, Forged Rods + Pistons,

Numbers to come...

Codes P0101-103 need to be set to MIL on first error and just uncheck the SES box. The code P0103 needs to be set to make sure it's in speed density. So having those codes is normal and yes even with a speed density OS the codes should be changed to this.

FYI, you can setup the boost enrichment to your advantage instead of just dumping in all the fuel even at 1psi of boost. Also the timing tables do not need to mirror each other, the OS upgrade lets the low octane table have less timing in it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Thank you greatly!!!! that is good info to know!

Now I just need to get my speedometer calibrated correctly... 3.08 rear gear and tried changing values in this tune like I had previously and can't get anything to line up. Checking into VSS Pules per mile on sensor calibration, will change to a much higher value and see what happens based on what delta I have nowSpeedo cal.JPG
    My STS build

Numbers to come...

The gear tire wizard under the edit tab say you are running 15in tires, change that and it should help.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

thanks for the help! I used to be deep into this but have been out of the game for some time. I really don't know how I didn't see that in the menu. This is a fresh start and going to be dialing in the VE and getting things going. Just got the build back together and haven't really dug into all this fun stuff in quite some time.
    My STS build

Numbers to come...