Thread: missing table on E80A

Potential Tuner

missing table on E80A

I campared my friend's 2018 ATSL stock tune file,then I found many missing table&parameter.
    Some of them are important to car tuning.
    How can I get Access these tables&parameters.

Both ECU are E80A
    18?s os is 12686019
    19?s os is 12694900

202010241116373.png
    202010241116379.png
    202010241116371.png

more than that.

Tuner
    Make sure you in advanced view mode, and I think that the way to do it would be to do a segment swap between them, but the documentation and caveats regarding doing it are like non-existent. But yeah. i would say segment swap.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you could open a support ticket but not all operating systems are the same, they change tables with operating systems, sometimes there are more tables sometimes there are less, sometimes they change strategy within the same ecm, etc. So while we can take a look we can't promise tables from os xx will be in os xy

Typically we have a template or multiple templates that we apply based off the os id of all the tables we were able to find so what you see is what you get.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    thanks for reply.

but most important is the missing "waste gate DC"table,i can't tune the wastegate to control max boost pressure.

or do i just need to tune the limit torque, then wastegate will automatic open/close depand on the torque demand table?202010241116371.png

Tuner
    What tables do you have in the turbocharger section of torque mgmt? Boost pressure may not be what you need to be setting per se. If it's anything like the gen v boosted ones I have worked on, you will want to set your torque to where you want it, and whatever boost pressure it takes to get there is what it is. But the boost limiters if I can remember off my head (the hard limiters) would be like, max boost pressure and boost ratio max and pressure delta or something like that. , as well as your torque settings. Like, I use max boost pressure set to 280kpa, and my pressure ratio or whatever its called to 2.80, which keeps my boost limited to 26-28 psi (depending on torque request). From what I gather, everything is converted into a torque request. How? I dunno. I may be talking out of my ass, but that has been my experience.

Potential Tuner

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RoninDusette View Post
    What tables do you have in the turbocharger section of torque mgmt? Boost pressure may not be what you need to be setting per se. If it's anything like the gen v boosted ones I have worked on, you will want to set your torque to where you want it, and whatever boost pressure it takes to get there is what it is. But the boost limiters if I can remember off my head (the hard limiters) would be like, max boost pressure and boost ratio max and pressure delta or something like that. , as well as your torque settings. Like, I use max boost pressure set to 280kpa, and my pressure ratio or whatever its called to 2.80, which keeps my boost limited to 26-28 psi (depending on torque request). From what I gather, everything is converted into a torque request. How? I dunno. I may be talking out of my ass, but that has been my experience.
    Thx for reply.
    So the only way to control the boost is dive into TQM & TQmodel then tune the torque demand.
    For now i only set up the max torque limit to work out throtle locked at 40% when floor pedel.
    1.png
    2.png
    Last edited by fiultyy; 10-27-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by fiultyy View Post
    Thx for reply.
    So the only way to control the boost is dive into TQM & TQmodel then tune the torque demand.
    For now i only set up the max torque limit to work out throtle locked at 40% when floor pedel.
    1.png
    2.png

That is correct. You don't tune driver demand. So the basic idea is that your driver demand, aka whatever you are requesting from the pedal in terms of torque, need to exceed your max engine torque. Basically, you limit it in the torque tables to where you want it to be, and make sure that your pedal asks for more. It will give you all you want, until you hit the limit. This will keep your throttle all of the way open. If you are, say, asking for 300 lb/ft at 100% throttle, and you are limited to 150 lb/ft. It will try to make 300, but stop at 150. Now, lets say you are limited at 300 lb/ft, but because of mods and your tune, it only takes 50% throttle to make 300 lb/ft. It doesn't matter where your foot is at. It will be like, "I only need 50% throttle to make your max torque, so what are you crying about?". lol.

Shoot me your current tune and let me have a look at it. Shoot me a current log too. I can help you out.