Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AUDI/VW ZF8 TCU- Stock/Tuned Files (Repository)

Potential Tuner
    I see, any thoughts on the rs7 versus the s8+?

Potential Tuner
    Happy to see Audi activity!

Potential Tuner
    anyone have a stock q5 3.0t trans file? want to compare it to my sq5 and see if anything is drastically different or if its exactly the same file.

Potential Tuner
    I have an b8.5 A5 with an APR K04 tune. I'm in search of tune that will take advantage of the K04 in all modes. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated
    audi2015stock.hpt

Potential Tuner
    2015 sq5 stock trans file, i know one was posted already but posting mine anyway
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Some minor work on an S8+ tcu. Basically took any of the Max Maps for 90% throttle and above, and pasted that information into sport/performance modes. I have this labeled summer since winter it takes forever to warm up the trans oil and I wouldn't suggest running this unless oil temp over 145F.

Also I have added a shift timing excel file. Just something I was trying to build so I could say what RPM I want to shift at what shaft speed needed to enter in HPT have fun hope it helps. The MPH is just an estimate, using ds1 to log my engine speed/kph and trying to convert it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey noviced here so please tell me if I'm not saying making any sense lol but I'm wondering if Anyone would have a 2012 Audi Q5 DSG (DQ250) TCU Tune file and does it help solve the problems of a dsg transmission

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey noviced here so please tell me if I'm not saying making any sense lol but I'm wondering if Anyone would have a 2012 Audi Q5 DSG (DQ250) TCU Tune file and does it help solve the problems of a dsg transmission
    as far as i know the q5 does not have a dq250 only came with zf8 at least in NA region

Anyone have a stock Q5 TDI And/or a Armarok TDI file they can share?
    Last edited by Smxtmpr34; 12-13-2023 at 06:20 PM.