Thread: Can't datalog on 2001 JTEC 5.9 gasser

Can't datalog on 2001 JTEC 5.9 gasser

Bought my mpvi2 for my 5.7 hemi equipped ram 1500, everything worked great, but i went to do some tuning for my buddy, hes got a 5.9 ram 1500, JTEC, i read the tune perfectly fine, but, when i go to datalog it will connect but it wont actually start. Like I press the start scanning button and just nothing happens, any ideas?

I believe you need to use the beta version, at least that is my scenario with my 99 5.2l dodge
    We like the cars;
    The cars that go "vroom"

Advanced Tuner
    actually the latest normal vcm and scanner work but not even one channel of the newer car works here you need to connect (wait cause it takes some time ... when it gives you the VIN and description right erase all the PID channels and open the right click menu and select the avaliable PIDS just ask dor the very ones you need cause the data speed is way lower on this old pcms also in some caseswhen you finally beging logging the RPM doesent show nothing ...stop the log and select the rpm channel erase it right ckick againg and search for the rpm generic channel and almost any time it work ..even if dont show on the dials window you just need it in the pid list and giving a true signal i have a lot of work on old cherokees whit this controlers
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico