Thread: REQUEST: Program own pids to logs please....

REQUEST: Program own pids to logs please....

HP Tuners does not yet support my vehicle. But I have the ODB2 pids I wish to log etc, currently using TorquePro.

Can you PLEASE add to VCM Scanner the ability to add/set your own PIDs to log..... so that if VCM Scanner doesn't support it, if you know you can set that up.

Cheers
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Advanced Tuner
    +1 for this.

I have a relatively new supported car still supported by beta only (2017 Audi S3). I have figured out many PIDs for the car and sent in what I have, but still waiting for it to get added. Would also be nice to add my own user defined memory address params as well. This is really the only thing holding me back from progressing with hp tuners on this car.

Advanced Tuner
    If HPT needs some incentive to implement this.... this could fall into the "user defined parameters" category

Tuner in Training
    +1!!! This would be so awesome! Just as people with user-defined parameters can create definition files to use with VCM Editor and send to HPT to improve support for their application, the same can be done for VCM Scanner. It's a win win. Let us manually specify PIDs and memory addresses to log.

Advanced Tuner
    I sent in a ticket about this. They responded that they had no plans to implement this .

I will just have to cross my fingers that they will add more stuff.