Thread: 2012 Cummins logging problems

2012 Cummins logging problems

Trying to log a 2012 cummins CM2500 and the torque number reported are waaay high. Also things like fuel mass per stroke can't be logged. Anybody have a solution. Contacted support a month ago and still no resolution.

Thanks Rick
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    Divide torque by 100 and it?ll get you close, could also monitor turbine torque. If you want better datalogging you?ll need to use a different platform. Datalogging the 2010-2012 with the VCM scanner is less than mediocre until HP Tuners decides to fix things and add much needed channels for datalogging.

Thanks Jim P. I sent you a PM, did you get it?

Thanks Rick

Banned
    Received.
    Last edited by Jim P; 11-01-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Just got an update in the Latest Beta 4.9 that is suppose to address this. Will be testing this week.

Thanks HP Tuners Tech Support.

Rick

Banned
    What the scanner showes for actual torque, really high numbers, is correct. There parameters and PIDs that natively read it that way and are inputted into parameters that way. FYI.

Banned
    Some stuff is fixed, some stuff has issues still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    Some stuff is fixed, some stuff has issues still.
    Thanks Jim P. I will be testing it tomorrow.

Rick

Banned
    Majority of the transmission channels are messed up, delivered engine torque the scaling is messed up, SAE channels are working now. Some added parameters for the charts and graphs, some are missing now. I?ve sent a bunch of pictures and datalog to support for the transmission stuff to show what I see and what happens. I got near zero time right now to go through all the channels and stuff though.