Thread: How to adjust the boost value of Camaro LTG engine?

Post How to adjust the boost value of Camaro LTG engine?

Friends, my Camaro LTG, no matter how I set the booster controller, he can't achieve high boost, it is always at 200-225KPA, I don?t know where I am missing, how can I achieve a stable 250-260kpa , Ask an experienced friend to help me analyze, I changed how to set up my booster, I have set ([ECM] 33460-Max Boost Limit to 280KPA, he still has no change
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gaines; 11-01-2020 at 09:49 AM.

This is one of my LOG logs. I don't understand why he always quit Spark. Is this a KC tap?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: hpl 1.hpl (1.44 MB, 43 views)

I have encountered the same problem
    I am the owner of an ATS, the same engine as you
    After I calibrated the MAF, the pressure was much better and more stable. I don’t know if this is the reason. You can try it and it may improve.

How did you calibrate the MAF? Is there a reference form for me to find it quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaines View Post
    How did you calibrate the MAF? Is there a reference form for me to find it quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaines View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPvj...index=6&t=706s

Potential Tuner
    Your overall KR is very high, engine is in danger, ECU will lower spark and boost to protect engine.
    1.You gained too much timing in high load zone, please try to lower the timing than original, safety first.
    2.Make some more enrichment.
    3.Rise your driver demand.
    4.Tune wastegate DC.

BTW what modification have you made to your car? Your MAF reading seams you haven't made any changes to intake system, you can try calibrate your MAF.

If everything I mentioned didn't work, check if there is gas leak, if not, modify your intake system.

Potential Tuner
    i need help as well installed zzp wastegate large throttle body and intercooler and keep getting overboost how do i fix does anyone have a file with similar upgrdes