Thread: 2015 stage 2 Procharger

Advanced Tuner

2015 stage 2 Procharger

Is there tables in the tune that can help with start up. The car cranks and starts but them kind of idles down really low like its going to die for maybe 10 seconds then stabilizes. Another issue is the Stoich on the dash reads like 10-12 at idle which is super rich. I havent dialed in the maf 100% yet could this be the problem. At this point its really odds and ends that are giving me trouble. Any pointers would really be appreciated.

Advanced Tuner

Data Log, Won't use my commanded lambda

I'm having an issue with the car not going into fuel enrichment when wot. I really need help on this one. I've looked at everything im sure im missing something. any help is very much appreciated wot.hplozzy_Base_PCSC_2_6.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Is there seriously no one that can help. The car runs great now that MAF and everything is dialed in. But it still won?t go into power enrichment

Tuner
    can you send another log please using your new maf data, also log all the torque source pids, etc angle, vct schedule mode, and imrc position, try enabling op enrichment requirement under the general section of your variable camshaft tab. Maybe look into map max delta above bp
    Last edited by Cranked Automotive; 11-05-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Your enrichment rate needs to come up to something faster like .600 instead of .050 for one. Lower your pedal WOT as well at 2000 rpm to something like 45 and take it down to 30 on the top. That will be dependant on the pulley you run and what pedal position you start to go into boost. You should also rescale your MAF.

Potential Tuner
    its a torque limit you should remove all clips from speed density section, go to torque module and rescale the maximum map on load, also increase the maximum torque and reduce the minimum this will give it more space. clip/add torque set it off.
    last thing is the feedback control under ETC max torque feedback disable it.

no need to touch the torque tables on a procharger stock engine tune.

Advanced Tuner
    thanks for all the replies guys. I ended up figuring it out. I believe my issue was solely due to the MAF calibration, I wasn't logging any torque source issues, spark was good but my upper MAF values were way too low for a boosted vehicle. I was thinking about it wrong. So I calibrated the maf around cruising and idle like a stock(out of boost)and when in boost like a turbo. I compared to 2017 roush 727 and set all my speed density values back to stock because roush doesn't touch them(besides map max and map max above bp(which was set to 0 and 5000 rpm)). Rescaled my load values in my map, torque and spark tables, and lowered my enrichment pedal enable considerably. I did rescale all of my torque and torque inverse tables because it helps drive-ability a lot. Nonetheless, the car is enriching to .78 lambda and seeing between 15-18 degrees of timing on 91 with no recorded knock retard. Car seems happy, so happy in fact it blew up fourth gear my last night of data logging
    Last edited by aaronson; 11-10-2020 at 10:33 PM.