Thread: Hellcat cold starting and warm stalling issue

Hellcat cold starting and warm stalling issue

This 2018 car has 1300cc ID injectors, E85, KB boostapump, killer chiller, 2.65 upper, 10% larger ATI lower. Have tried quite a few different techniques to try to resolve these issues with no success. Anyone care to look and offer up some insight? The usual techniques that I use on non-hellcats, forced induction or not which work there, don't work very well here and can result in a high idle that wont come down below 1700rpm.

11-4-20--1.hpt

PS, anyone else experience engine config and engine type undefined in their calibration? It has crossed my mind that the pcm is corrupt and may need a fresh dealer type flash.

All set, couldn't be more pleased with the dramatic change. Thought outside the box on the fuel injector scaling. Worked out brilliantly. I have zero complaints about the car now. Ship it!

11-9-2020--1.hpt
    test drive2.hpl

Potential Tuner
    What did you to fix the problem? I?m having the same issue, cold start sounds like it?s cammed (which it isn?t) maps sensor was bad changed it and now when put on Drive it stalls and causing the rough idling again.

Please help! lol