Thread: logging WB data for a VE AFR Error % Histogram (GEN3)

Tuner in Training

logging WB data for a VE AFR Error % Histogram (GEN3)

I am trying to populate my histogram with data from my AEM 03-0300 wideband O2. I would like to update my VE table with this data from the graph.
    The AEM sensor is connected through my serial port. The channels appear in my channel list as "AEM - AFR" and "AEM - EQ Ratio". The data from the sensor appears when logging.
    I also have the histogram created and I am using the "AFR Ratio(math)" to verify the graph works as well.
    It looks like everything is working so far.

How do revise the graph to calculate the % error from the wideband vs AFR commanded? Which PIDs should I use?
    Would I create a custom math parameter, then replace the "AFR Ration(math)" in my graph with the custom one?

Tuner in Training
    no you dont have to create any new PIDs because they are all the in the math parrameters, go to the math parameter = Lanbda & Afr and select AFR Error or EQ Ratio Error if you want lambda and that will give you the percentage of error. You can use the same method in charts vs Time and also the graph tab.
    Last edited by prolss; 11-05-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    2004 Holden Commodore VYII SS A4: LS1 mafless otr, comp cam232/234, Built 4L60E, TCE 4200 stall, 1 7/8 to 3.5 inch extractors 2 1/2 inch cat back exhaust, 4.10 gears

Tuner in Training
    So if my AEM sensor is recognized in the channel list it will be used in the default AFR Error or EQ Ratio Error graphs?

Tuner in Training
    The default AFR Error worked.
    Thanks.