Thread: 2003 F250 SuperDuty PowerStroke 6.0

Potential Tuner

2003 F250 SuperDuty PowerStroke 6.0

Greetings! This is my first post so please forgive any protocol violations.

I have a 2003 Ford F250 SuperDuty early PowerStroke 6.0L 4x4.
    I am using the HP Tuner MPVI2 Pro with VCM Suite 4.9.238.0.
    I have the following issues...

1. The vehicle RPM is off by 50%. When I load the SAE RPM it reports correctly.
    2. The FICM Main voltage reads the same as FICM Vehicle and is in the range of the control module voltage. When I check the FICM Main voltage via multimeter it reads 48vdc.
    3. There is no access to the FICM Sync pid (0/1)
    4. I can add a gauge for Fuel Rail Actual Pressure but there is no associated pid and no way to tell what variables need to be added to get the value. I can see HPOP.
    5. There is a Injection Control Pressure that uses MegaPascal as the unit. What is this? Should I change it to PSI?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
    Doug

Tuner
    Doug,
    For items 1,2,3,4 log a ticket with HPT. If people don't provide feedback the product won't change.
    With item 4, try connecting after starting the truck, then do a repoll and see if the list of parameters alters.
    Units can be whatever works for you (multiple unit options are almost always provided). The world uses MegaPascals for fuel pressure, the USA still likes PSI...I generally select the unit the ECU uses in its original programming (kinda obvious by the HPTEditor table values)

All the best on your new joiurney.
    Ian B
    '15 Holden VF SSVR L77(gone), '19 Ford Ranger PX3 3.2TD, '22 Toyota GDJ150

I'll put in a ticket back in April about the FICM voltage, still haven't got an answer back on that yet?