Thread: NAG1/A580 autostick like manual transmission ?

Tuner in Training

NAG1/A580 autostick like manual transmission ?

Hi , I have tryed some trick and I'm able to use the autostick without auto up/down shift and use like a manual stick, but...
    if i'm stop the car the transmission downshift , example I'm in 3rd gear , stop at the red light and transmission downshift in 1st and when i'm start ,transmission upshift to a 3rd gear ......the last selected, there is a way for prevent this and hold the 3rd gear or other at stopped car ?
    thanky you so much

ps Wrangler rubicon 2.8 crd

Tuner in Training
    for what i have undrestand the S-C and M is correlated than in M with autostick when I stop the car S or C is autoengaged or I'm wrong ?

Not sure about that, maybe the part throttle shift table for performance is used for that. But in that case the downshifts are beaten at Auto shifts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti ChipTuning View Post
    Hi , I have tryed some trick and I'm able to use the autostick without auto up/down shift and use like a manual stick, but...
    if i'm stop the car the transmission downshift , example I'm in 3rd gear , stop at the red light and transmission downshift in 1st and when i'm start ,transmission upshift to a 3rd gear ......the last selected, there is a way for prevent this and hold the 3rd gear or other at stopped car ?
    thanky you so much

ps Wrangler rubicon 2.8 crd

Interested to know more about your trick, could you share please ?

Tuner in Training
    rised the tcm rpm limit over engine rpm limit , autostick at wot ,set enbaled, disabled the performance driving and fine work on part throttle shift table for performance ,plus TCC apply and relase

Tuner in Training
    question , the Shift Tq adapt 2-1 and so on , is the torque loss for command the down shift from 2nd to 1st gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti ChipTuning View Post
    question , the Shift Tq adapt 2-1 and so on , is the torque loss for command the down shift from 2nd to 1st gear ?
    I believe yes

when you enable shift Tq adapt it will reduce torque by the percentage you specify for shifting smoothly

Tuner in Training
    torque reduction yes , I know , but the torque adapt enable /disable is in the shift properties , i do a try disabling it in downshift and see what happen

Tuner in Training
    ok , I have had a time to play , but vcm editor fail in some switch , example in Shift tq adapt downshift and upshift and tq red enable disable dwn /up shift , fortunally I use WinOls too and i have see the problem , and probably fail in autostick at wot switch , i can set enable disable but wot is always enable with the autostick I do some test the next week , for what I see vcm editor add 16 bit for don't allow wot and 48 for allow , but add this value at the existing bit , example original value 66 in 8 bit vcm editor add 16 for don't allow the wot and set at 82 , I try to directly set at 16 and see what happen

Tuner in Training
    ok set at 16 bit absolute value , I have disabled the downshift at wot with autostick , How i can open a ticket for correct this in vcm suite ?

Banned
    Email support