Thread: 13 Ford Fiesta Ecoboost 1.0T 125ps tuning

Potential Tuner

Smile 13 Ford Fiesta Ecoboost 1.0T 125ps tuning

Hello everyone
    I am an beginer of tuning
    I am learning tuning from everyone's experience sharing in this forum
    After a long time(very very long... lol...)
    I think I basically finished the tune of my car
    but many places still don?t know what they mean
    Although I have changed the usual settings,but I am still afraid that he will destroy when I try to get to the WOT

Is my tuning correct(reasonable) and safe?
    Will there be an improvement?
    I hope you guys will point out my mistakes and correct them

I know it has a red/black edition with 140PS
    Does anyone own this stock file?
    Can you share to me?
    Of course, it?s better if there is a stage 1 file

sorry for my poor english
    Thank you all

here is my sotck file and tuned file
    sotck.hpt
    tuned.hpt

Potential Tuner
    my car is 125ps version with 6 speed DCT gearbox sotck int,exh except K&N airflow

Welcome! Glad to see someone else trying to tune the 1.0 EcoBoost!

So far it looks like you haven't changed anything too aggressively. I haven't messed with anything related to timing yet, since I have no definite way to measure whether what I'm doing is right or not. To be safe, it looks like you could add more fuel by increasing the Max Injector Angle and the Max Duty Cycle under Engine > Fuel > General. You can also increase the fuel pressure under Fuel System > Fuel Pressure > High Pressure Desired. I'm by no means an expert, but I was able to get rid of any low fuel warnings I got that way.

Are you hitting any limits still when you record a pull? Most of my "tuning" is just butting up against different limits and seeing what I need to adjust to get the engine to stop pulling power.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoman92 View Post
    Welcome! Glad to see someone else trying to tune the 1.0 EcoBoost!

So far it looks like you haven't changed anything too aggressively. I haven't messed with anything related to timing yet, since I have no definite way to measure whether what I'm doing is right or not. To be safe, it looks like you could add more fuel by increasing the Max Injector Angle and the Max Duty Cycle under Engine > Fuel > General. You can also increase the fuel pressure under Fuel System > Fuel Pressure > High Pressure Desired. I'm by no means an expert, but I was able to get rid of any low fuel warnings I got that way.

Are you hitting any limits still when you record a pull? Most of my "tuning" is just butting up against different limits and seeing what I need to adjust to get the engine to stop pulling power.
    HI nice to meet you
    I think ecoboost 1.0 is rare because it is a 3 cylinder engine , but i think its the best L3 engine in the world with its stable and reliable (run 6 years with 10,0000km).
    And I really recommend you that setting the idle to 1080 rmp and you will find that less shaking in idle time.

btw I have no idea that did I have a problems with low fuel issue , i changed the inj duty from 95% to 97% and inj angle from 270 to 280 degree.
    I did have a Engine light on flash few days ago, but is a misfiring issue with the second cylinder, I change a new Ignition coils and solved.

about the Fuel Pressure , what is the max inj pressure of this engine ? I thinke 15 bar is the max...

I haven't pull the car very hard because I don't know my tuning is correct or safe
    I can see the boost have increased (sotck 1.0 bar up to 1.5bar with tuned),I think it's more exh air push the turbin when the lambda is richer.