Thread: MPVI2 Interface will sync with scanner, not with editor, yes scanner is disconnected.

Potential Tuner

MPVI2 Interface will sync with scanner, not with editor, yes scanner is disconnected.

Scanner will work every time. When I used editor, it will not sync or recognize the interface. Yes, scanner is disconnected, even went into task manager to make sure it wasn't running in the background. Tried both Bluetooth and usb, three different cables, different laptop. Service ticket generated. I have used the same laptop multiple times with the same interface, no issues.

Potential Tuner
    Ticket #247786, leaning toward the interface due to the scanner only working with the Bluetooth now, usb will not work at all. Tried different cables, and used those cables with different devices, 4 different computers now. All for a simple vats removal. Nothing from HP Tuners for a resolution. Yes, scanner is not running, or connected. Checked and updated every driver possible on the 4 computers I have tried.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    bluetooth does not work with the editor software, it only works with the scanner software.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"