So first off my build is a 2005 gto, e40 pcm, stock ls2 with stainless works long tube headers, full 3 inch magnaflow catback exhaust, D1sc procharger 4.00 pulley about 10psi, flex fuel sensor.
I just tuned my car for speed density after I found out the tune my tuner gave me 2 years ago was a normal maf tune instead of the speed density tune he was supposed it give me.
For the most part I already got everything dialed in pretty well, just needs a few adjustments here and there.
Anyway, as I was dialing in the VE I kept getting what I assume was false knock, I tried pulling a ton of timing here and there with no change. Then with the advice of a helpful member on here I changed my knock sensor settings to 500 for initial level and 100 for min. level. Knock completely went away. Well, know I'm trying to dial in my spark so I started adding spark to the flex fuel tables, while doing so I changed the knock sensor setting to 450 and 75, Now I'm getting knock again and I assume it is false knock, I even removed the extra spark just to be sure. I did a log this time keeping track of cylinder retard for all the cylinders and it seems most of the false knock is coming from cylinder number 4. I've heard rather than changing all the knock sensor settings for all the cylinders, you should just change the settings for the specific cylinders your getting false knock from until you are no longer getting false knock, that way real knock is more easily detectable.
So, should I start with dialing in the knock sensors first? For the record, it doesn't appear that any of my exhaust is contacting anything, also I checked my spark plug for cylinder 4 and it looks good.
A lot of my suspension is pretty worn and I have drag bags filled up to 30psi so my car rides over bumps pretty hard, might be where some of the false knock is coming from?

Also, I thought about just using the spark tables which my tuner applied 2 years ago, however, he scaled the maf tables by about 50% due to larger injectors, therefore I'm assuming my spark tables are scaled 50% location wise, since I didn't scale my VE and instead scaled my Stoich AFR?

Lastly, I'm pretty much a internet expert on e85 but there is one myth that I can never put to bed when it comes to timing. Many people say that with e85 you need more timing, Other's say that e85 burns faster than gas and using e85 advances your timing vs. using gas, however, due to the cooling effects and octane rating of e85 you can add more timing if you aren't yet at MBT.
I did my own experiment a while back to test this and these were my results.
"I just burned e85 and e0 in 2 identical jars in my backyard.

I put 1/4 oz of e85 and 1/4 oz of e0.

I timed it with a stopwatch. E85 burned for 3 min. 12 seconds.

E0 burned for 4 min. 45 seconds.

If you increase e85's time by 33% you end up with 4 min. 15 seconds.

Therefore unless the circumstances are somehow different in a engine's cylinder, e85 should complete combustion faster than gasoline. Kind of makes sense since e85 contains 35% oxygen and gasoline contains 0% oxygen. More oxygen = faster burn."

So, with this in mind wouldn't it be better to remove spark with e85 in certain area of the spark tables? This link seems to support my experiment.
https://www.hpacademy.com/previous-w...-requirements/

Also, here is my log when I had the knock sensors set to 450 and 75. log32.hpl