Thread: MT38 - 3.8 V6 Kia Mohave/Borrego Vmax OFF

Potential Tuner

MT38 - 3.8 V6 Kia Mohave/Borrego Vmax OFF

Hello everybody, I'm looking for a solution to turn off the speed limiter in my AUTOMATIC Kia Mohave, Delphi MT38, (same engine as Hyundai Genesis 3.8 V6) and I succesfully failed haha.
    Whenever I hit 205km/h or so, the car slows down to 180km/h and only then I regain access to the accelerator. I heard that it has something to do with the torque governor or something like that but I still couldn't figure it out. I also red something about it having a limiter in the TCU as well because of it being automatic, but I can't find a programmer or soft that can read this transmission (A5SR2 transmission)
    I tried changing map "KaTORQ_v_VS_GovMaxLimit" value from 210km/h to 350km/h but it doesn't fix it, it still limits the speed as before.
    I attach the ORI file and a damos via PM because for some reason I'm not allowed to attach it to the post. I'm $$$ willing to pay $$$ if neccesary for solution.
    Thanks in advance!

Tuner in Training
    don't quote me, but i believe all genesis 3.8s are MT86. the coupes are for sure. what are you using to read/write? i've only used pcmflash/bitbox for those and WinOLS to modify

TCU will be limiting shift points but shouldn't limit vehicle speed until you run out or RPM in final gear