Thread: 6.0, 210lb injectors E38 ecu

Potential Tuner

6.0, 210lb injectors E38 ecu

HI guys
    Wondering if anyone can help with a tune just to start my car, Quick rundown, L98, 210lb injectors, e85 fuel 232/ 234 114 cam. 88/96mm turbo Early E38 ecu. I'm far from knowledgeable about tuning, but a starting place would be helpful.
    Thanks

Get smaller injectors, you will have a hell of a time trying to scale those huge injectors into a calibration with a max injector size of 63.5lb/hr. I highly doubt you will be making upwards of 1,500+ horsepower on a stock computer.

Sell the 210's and get smaller injectors for your power goal. Or ditch the stock computer and go standalone with a Holley system that will run those injectors without a care.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    i had them running ok on mine but as mentioned best to get smaller as they are huge and technically not designed for use with ethanol fuel (they are a gas injector) unless someone modifies them with stainless internals they will cease up if left too long and thats why i got rid of them

CNG, not gas/E85. They're designed to work with very clean very dry vapor, not dirty sticky liquids that leave behind deposits.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    CNG, not gas/E85. They're designed to work with very clean very dry vapor, not dirty sticky liquids that leave behind deposits.
    keep forgetting your gas is petrol, our gas is propane LPG