Thread: Supercharged 2019 6.2 won't run after 4bar info added?

Advanced Tuner

Supercharged 2019 6.2 won't run after 4bar info added?

So the truck is a built 6.2 truck with a Whipple and a cam. Truck starts with the stock tune in it. Once I add the 4 bar map sensor info it will not. The 4 bar was provided by Whipple in the kit. We swapped it with another 4 bar sensor and still the same thing. Truck fires and then dies. Doesn't stay lit for more then a few seconds. Any ideas?

They use the GM LT4 sensor... are you changing the data??

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Advanced Tuner
    When I change the data the truck won't run. When the data still shows 1 bar it will idle. I would assume its not jiving with the neural network system.

Eh need to post a log.. I’ve had no issues

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Post a log KOEO

Lots of people assume the 19+ trucks are the same as the 14-18 but they're not. As you found the E90 ECU is completely different. I have done a couple of 19+ but nothing with a cam so far. On the HPT tune side of things there are still quite a few missing tables I believe.

I have spoken with Whipple and Procharger and lets just say I think there is a reason that they can sell you the parts but aren't willing to provide a tune yet.

If you want to send me your tune I can take a look at it, our procharged truck has a zr1 sensor and I did not have any issues with getting it to start.

Cheers

Advanced Tuner
    MAMALONA.TAKE51.003.hplMAMALONGTAKE51.003.hpt

So we switched back to the 1 bar and we can get the car to idle but the throttle seems to dip randomly. It seems to choke out the motor and sometimes it will kill it. We did a throttle relearn with a Snap on Scanner and it didn't seem to change much. The car will idle now but occasionally die. When it does you can see the throttle close but we can't figure out what is making it do that.