Thread: Overkill tuning

Potential Tuner

Overkill tuning

Has anyone used Overkill for tuning? His email address is worthless. Any other contact information would be appreciated.

Tuner
    He has been impossible to get ahold of for about 6 months. Before that he was teh guy for v6 genv and fixing teh edelbrock s/c tune.

Potential Tuner
    I received my V3 autocal from him,sent my files after 3 weeks of waiting for a response with connectivity issues. Still haven't received my tune. I was considering his Supercharger but am not going to have the car sitting around for months after the install.

Potential Tuner
    Right there with you, been waiting for my sc tune for two months now. I'm here trying to learn how to tune it myself.

Tuner in Training
    Learn for yourself. Be careful and have fun. I think overkill is focusing on other projects.

Potential Tuner
    As a paying customer, his other projects can wait. I sent him an email suggesting I would gladly accept a refund- No response. Good business practice requires communication.

Tuner in Training
    File a complaint w/ the BBB

Potential Tuner
    I'm not trying to ruin someones business. My post caught his attention and I have received my tunes. The website has been updated showing promise in future support i.e lead times and more in depth descriptions. As I said before- communication is key, If you're six months out just say so.

Tuner
    Apparently he has been spending the time trying to catch up
    Before he takes on new work.

He just responded to me about remote tuning my colorado and giving it another polish based upon the parts changes I’ve made.

Potential Tuner
    I've had the 80mm throttle body and intake since August, but was having problems with the tune, been trying to contact him since and have had no luck. Apparently I still need to try creating a threads on some different forums pages to get his attention...

Tuner
    He got back to me the other day. He is trying to clear back logged updates. Try reaching to him directly again.