Thread: help with flex tune for 2020 gt pp1 a10

Potential Tuner

help with flex tune for 2020 gt pp1 a10

i need help building an e85/flex tune for my 2020 mustang gt performance pack 1 a10. i am currently on a lund racing flex tune. i wanted to enable transbrake on my car but couldn't just do that to lund tune cant read it. here is my stock file w/ transbrake enabled i am stock with knn filter in a few weeks i will need help with e85 tune for whipple stage 2. thanks guys for the help much appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by luv2gofsr1320 View Post
    i need help building an e85/flex tune for my 2020 mustang gt performance pack 1 a10. i am currently on a lund racing flex tune. i wanted to enable transbrake on my car but couldn't just do that to lund tune cant read it. here is my stock file w/ transbrake enabled i am stock with knn filter in a few weeks i will need help with e85 tune for whipple stage 2. thanks guys for the help much appreciated
    You do realize that enabling the trans brake is going to break your transmission right?

Potential Tuner
    It?s just for the track once or twice I have carbon fiber driveshaft and upgraded axles I wanna get a good pass

Quote Originally Posted by luv2gofsr1320 View Post
    It?s just for the track once or twice I have carbon fiber driveshaft and upgraded axles I wanna get a good pass
    You can get a good pass without the trans brake and not break the transmission.

Your car, I’m just sharing what I know.

Advanced Tuner
    My trans broke with 400 miles - using the trans brake. Now I just foot brake it, was expensive lesson

Quote Originally Posted by paulsmithsr View Post
    My trans broke with 400 miles - using the trans brake. Now I just foot brake it, was expensive lesson
    I sound like a broken record sometimes but trans brake = broken transmission

I personally won’t enable the trans brake for anyone I tune or help. I explain what I know and if they chose to do it, then it’s on them.
    Last edited by LastPlace; 11-20-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Potential Tuner
    With that said I will reconsider. Thank you I definitely don?t want to learn that lesson myself Thank you