Thread: 2007 350Z won't read

Tuner in Training

2007 350Z won't read

I bought this to tune my project car, a 2007 HR 350z turbo. I just received the MPVI2 and used it already on a Ford E250 at my repair shop with no problem but it will not read my Nissan's vin or the stock vcm file. I've tried both the safe and beta versions of the editor. It's an 04/07 build date so it's not an early 07, 4 months away from being an 08. I've seen a lot of success on here with many Niss/Infiniti models with the VQ35HR engine after searching for an answer in the forums for a couple of hours. Kind of at a loss here and I'm asking for help. Does anybody have any advice or ideas to try? Hopefully I'm just overlooking something simple. I would really appreciate any help at all, thank you. I think that I posted in the wrong spot, feel free to move it, my bad.
    Last edited by Zever; 11-25-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Maybe I need to uninstall the stable version of Editor? I'm definitely not a computer guy, trying to catch up on the basics lol

Potential Tuner
    I just tried to read an 07 with the most up to date software and could not get it to read. Just thought I'd bump this as I too am looking for a solution.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please open a support ticket so that we can assist you one on one.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"