Thread: MAP Histo Issues after MAP Enhanced OS Upgrade

MAP Histo Issues after MAP Enhanced OS Upgrade

Running into an issues where after I re flashed with the 1Bar Enhanced MAP OS my VE/MAP histo is only reading in a linear way. Its reading that at 800rpm idle im in the 15 cell. When I accelerate it only shows data in the 15 cell all the way across the rpm range. It was working fine yesterday and the only thing that changed in the tune was the MAP OS upgrade. Im sure its something silly im missing. But when I uploaded the previous tune without the OS Upgrade its reading the same.. tried a restart among other things.. And I did write entire for the change. Im at work so ill post up a log file tonight. As a side note, when attempting to VE Tune if I fail all 3 MAF Codes on first error the truck will not start and run. If I fail the P0103 it will start and run just fine, if I fail the P0103 and P0102 truck will start and idle but dies when put in gear. If I fail all 3 truck won't even run. Anyone else have similar issues? Its a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3l 4x4

Set the MAF fail high to 0hz and just set code P0103 to first error, that is the main code that matters.

Remove the MAP channel, re-poll for supported parameters and add the channel back in. See if it starts logging normally again.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Copy that, thank you for the reply. I did notice with the new OS that the secondary ve table is gone. Which is what I was wanting, and there's a Multi Table in its place now. Entire table is set to 1.00 by default. I did some research last night and got some good info but no final awnser on when to start looking at fine tuning this table.

I don't touch the multi table, just leave it as 1.00 so it doesn't modify the VE at all.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

What you told me to do with the Histo worked perfectly, now I've run into a weird issue. Whenever I come to a stop, It'll idle fine for a second or two and then rpms will drop to almost 400 and the AFR goes super lean. The only change to this tune was the Enhanced 1 Bar MAP OS. I did notice that TRQ Man Advance is hitting like -34.9. Its new, and never experienced it before.ENHANCED VE LOG 1.hplEnhanced VE Tune.hpt