Thread: Still need some serious help!

Tuner in Training

Still need some serious help!

A few days ago I put in a standard GM cam and removed the DOD cam from a 2007 Tahoe LT. I started the truck to make sure everything was ok and no more noises was accruing. ran perfectly with a small misfire. So I pulled out my hptuner "first time use" and started to upload DOD turn off. turn the key to the run position and plugged in my tuner. connected to my computer and clicked write calibrations. I received an error and tried to write entire ecm which worked. Soon after I noticed the tuck wouldn't startup and run properly. Now all t does is startup and shutdown right away. I tried to reach out to someone and I can't seem to figure this out. I also, did what someone asked me too do on the forms which was check to see if the security was enabled and it seems not to be. the light only comes on when i turn the key then goes right out. doesn't rapidly flash or stay on. I've tried running an Aultel scanner to pull codes, but it doesn't detect the VIN, but if I use another tool it does. I also tried a relearn to throttle and it doesn't seem to want to do that either. I really need some help and maybe a remote login if someone can help me get this truck running. If anyone can help me please reach out to me at [email protected] I will also provide my cellular in email for help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mjones061482; 11-26-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Senior Tuner
    ur file is tuner locked

Advanced Tuner
    Why would you start another thread regarding the ongoing issue that you are having ?

Below is a link to your original thread:

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...s-amp-shutsoff

Multiple threads can cause confusion, and often generate duplicate answers (which is a waste of other people's time). This is also potentially annoying to those in a position to actually help - when there are very few hours each day available to be donated.

I generally skip over any duplicate threads - as this requires going through both threads fully, and making note of what has been attempted in each thread, before replying to one or both of the threads.

Tuner in Training
    fixed the file locked

Tuner in Training
    I apologize Jon I am trying to resolve this issue and didn't know that it would cuase an issue. I am new to the forms also.