• Pac1218 valve springs
    • P01 Ecu - Speed Density OS
    • Billet 7875
    • 44mm wastegate
    • Intercooler, blow off valve etc
    • Custom Manifold
    • Decapped Factory Injectors
      Dual Walboro 455

I am very new to hp tunners and I just trying to get the truck to start. Currently I am not getting fuel pressure at all. I was wondering if someone could look at my tune and see if there is anything that is glaring wrong that would cause it not to get fuel pressure. Using the Current.hpt Thanks for the help

You have other major issues to address.

The injector data still says 21lb/hr injectors and the VE table is one solid number (162). You must populate that data with usable data and correct the injector data.

The MAF must be set to fail too. Set the MAF fail high to 0hz and the 3 MAF dtc's to MIL on first error. You need a separate IAT sensor if you didn't already wire one in. Also make sure the MAP data in the tune is correct, the linear and offset settings must match the sensor you bought.

Do that stuff and see if it starts. You can still manually check for power at the fuel pump relay and fuel pump itself to make sure that is working.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.