Thread: e67 ecu burble tune help

e67 ecu burble tune help

looking for someone to point me in the right direction as to how exactly to properly go about tuning decel/over-run pops/bangs/crackles.
    i have an LZ9 v6 swapped 88 fiero i utilized the stock e67 ecu to run standalone with an equal length y pipe to 3" out (no cats, just a borla xr1). car already burbles on decel but it is a very dull muffled burble and im after more of a crisp little crackle. so far ive looked at quite a few posts on here to no avail. lots of contradictory stuff and or the access i have (in advanced mode) doesn't give me the same table options.
    any help would be awesome

Retarded ignition timing and more fuel usually does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff7577 View Post
    Retarded ignition timing and more fuel usually does it.
    I understand that. though, I’d like to do it the correct way and keep dfco enabled but delayed as well as just adjust the decel timing. I understand the concept, just struggling to figure out the EXact tables to adjust specific to the e67 ecu. Labels for tables and whatnot are entirely different on everything I’ve looked into using other ecus, so it’s not very confidence inspiring lol

I have never done this myself but if I were going to I would change Idle coastdown spark, DFCO fuel cut delay/Entry spark, and after getting that to work add fuel to the VE tables in the area you will be engine braking.
    Last edited by Jeff7577; 12-02-2020 at 09:08 AM.