Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scanner channels and layout for 2015 5.0

Tuner
    Lmfao

Tuner
    I will say some of the other Communities are a bunch of assholes like the Ford subforum lol. The GM Threads have write ups. Simple but effective to help those who are self tuning. Ive gleamed info in tuning my Coyote but Not a single person seems to really want to help here. Im not looking for free tunes. But id love to know how affective things work and whether or not im going to right way or im just losing power because the info im seeking isnt available. I have no easy access to dyno.

Quote Originally Posted by WobbleWobble View Post
    I will say some of the other Communities are a bunch of assholes like the Ford subforum lol. The GM Threads have write ups. Simple but effective to help those who are self tuning. Ive gleamed info in tuning my Coyote but Not a single person seems to really want to help here. Im not looking for free tunes. But id love to know how affective things work and whether or not im going to right way or im just losing power because the info im seeking isnt available. I have no easy access to dyno.
    You see when I started back then it was the same for me - Ford is extremely difficult and no one will ever help you. I had a guy from germany asking me
    for hints about tuning, he is also here. I helped him few times no probs. Few weeks later I had a problem with Sync 2 that I know he was able to solve.
    I msg him hey man could you please help me back? He said: aaaaa I won't share this info LMFAO - on that day i sad to myself: fook yall...(solved that sync 2 problem in 1h on my own). Now I'm doing GT500/Bullitt firmware swaps on my own(like only 3 people know how worldwide).

You have to work your way trough, work very very hard - there's no other way around, no one will help yo. Goona be long and bumpy. Sooner you realize this the better for you.
    Last edited by veeefour; 12-14-2020 at 01:34 AM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    ^could not agree more, some people are grateful and most arent. you will need to initiate and start small, something as simple as calibrating your MAF with that new intake for example.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161