Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scanner channels and layout for 2015 5.0

Scanner channels and layout for 2015 5.0

Hey guys,

I ve tuned different cars, but no 2015+ Coyote.

Can anybody send me a standard channel config and layout for this one, please?

I want to log closed Loop for driveability and play around to get firm with it.

Thanks.

All the normal stuff

Quote Originally Posted by f.creek-ranch View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks.
    no, you have to make your own as you unusually do in your own business

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    no, you have to make your own as you unusually do in your own business
    Damn you?ve been going ham on people lately. Curious what happened? Someone try to start a tuning business saying they have lots of data and know what they?re doing and then use the cars that you tuned to showcase their business and make people think that they?re the ones tuning it? Or was that just me?

Advanced Tuner
    Hey guys,

Thanks.

If you?ve ever made proper logs for the 11-14 Coyote then they?re exactly the same. Plus or minus so channels. Like mapped points will need to be doubled, instead of 0-14 you?ll need 0-26. Other than that same same as last place said

Quote Originally Posted by aaronson View Post
    Damn you?ve been going ham on people lately. Curious what happened? Someone try to start a tuning business saying they have lots of data and know what they?re doing and then use the cars that you tuned to showcase their business and make people think that they?re the ones tuning it? Or was that just me?
    I'm just sick of "wannabetuners"wanting everything for free - honestly don't need to be here, have too much to do anyways.
    Nobody ever gave me anything for free - had to invest a lot to get to the point I'm today - all hard work.

This forum become a mess recently - I see more and more shop owners looking for help, free tunes free everything...
    ...sure I spent 1k on fuel to develop a good boosted tune that I'll post here for free...just not going to happen!...

It used to be a good place to talk about tuning, I'm not even sure what it became recently...

They even too lazy to make their own channel list!!! God I don't wan't to live on this planet anymore...

We all start have to out somewhere.

Advanced Tuner
    Hey guys,

Thanks.
    coyote channels.Layout.xmlCoyote layout 2.Layout.xml

Try these out hopefully they will work for you..

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    I'm just sick of "wannabetuners"wanting everything for free - honestly don't need to be here, have too much to do anyways.
    Nobody ever gave me anything for free - had to invest a lot to get to the point I'm today - all hard work.

This forum become a mess recently - I see more and more shop owners looking for help, free tunes free everything...
    ...sure I spent 1k on fuel to develop a good boosted tune that I'll post here for free...just not going to happen!...

It used to be a good place to talk about tuning, I'm not even sure what it became recently...

They even too lazy to make their own channel list!!! God I don't wan't to live on this planet anymore...

Its definitely due to the fact that all the the smarter people that take the time to figure the complex nature of the coyote put it in terms that are somewhat understandable. Its a blessing and a curse. A blessing for people like me that like to take simple write ups or tips and write 40 different tunes till I figure out what does what. Its a curse because people that just want to tune their car or maybe their friends cars think its easy and dont realize the amount of tunes it took people like you, mufie, sultanmass, bill, thatwhite5.0, and many more to figure out what y'all know. So i get where you're coming from. However, maybe a better approach would be make write ups on processes instead of posting tunes or giving away raw data. Then you can just have a write up for how to dial in throttle, torque tables, timing, vct, ect. And maybe even do like Don Lasota copy write it and sale that, then your helping in a vague way, keeping your tunes proprietary and making money because people would buy the book. I know i would.

thanks to all replies.
    just no real community?
    I just want to save time. Its not that problem to figure out the setup.
    Im no wanna be, Its my hobby and this is not fair.
    The most problem is the fear of the people, others could know too much and learn too fast, ruin their business....but when you re an expert, what do have to fear?
    I noticed that there are some show off tuners taking money and do moderate work.
    My friends car is not here, so I cant do the setup and be sure it works.
    The other problem is the language...would you tune cars if the whole stuff would be in german?
    Have a good time and dont be that suspicious ...

thanks to all replies.
    just no real community?
    I just want to save time. Its not that problem to figure out the setup.
    Im no wanna be, Its my hobby and this is not fair.
    The most problem is the fear of the people, others could know too much and learn too fast, ruin their business....but when you re an expert, what do have to fear?
    I noticed that there are some show off tuners taking money and do moderate work.
    My friends car is not here, so I cant do the setup and be sure it works.
    The other problem is the language...would you tune cars if the whole stuff would be in german?
    Have a good time and dont be that suspicious ...
    In matter of fact I speak German, I lived in CH for a decade....

For a fact I know you are a tuner and running a shop, my friend knows you...why you lie bro?

Das ist interessant,
    ich f?hle mich geehrt als "kleiner Profi" durchzugehen.
    In Wirklichkeit bin ich Erzieher und wohne mit Jugendlichen auf einem Aussiedlerhof, arbeite tierp?dagogisch.
    Wir haben 5 Amis und eine kleine Autogruppe. Den Kumpels helfe ich nat?rlich gern, egal ob ich das Wissen aus B?chern oder Internet geklaut habe. Viel musste ich selber rausbekommen und habe in den letzten 2,5 Jahren viel Zeit investiert. Mein Wissen gebe ich aber gern weiter.
    Aber mal ehrlich, woher hast du die Info, ich w?re Tuner ?

Veefour its not your own forum, where you can make rules and be sick of someone asking questions. if you have nothing to contribute please stay quiet. you negativity is not welcome, especially since you are tuner ( with very small t) yourself
    2018 mustang gt a10 with headers and e85

Quote Originally Posted by ttbestas View Post
    Veefour its not your own forum, where you can make rules and be sick of someone asking questions. if you have nothing to contribute please stay quiet. you negativity is not welcome, especially since you are tuner ( with very small t) yourself
    LMAO - you contribute nothing to this forum or community. You persist on idea that you are longer here yet all of your 108 post are question, demands - worth nothing.

You mad because i refused to sell you a tune, or you can't afford it not sure.

Anyways, you claim something that is 100% fake, you try to claim Lund tune is yours...i banned you from the group on FB for that. Might ban you form other places if you want to.

Now please stop quoting my posts trying to screw with me - won't work.

Now it seems like a kindergarten.....we need a teacher yet....��

Now it seems like a kindergarten.....we need a teacher yet....��
    Not really, he's just mad because I said NO to him, as I know he's a tuner and will resell my tunes.
    He then says he did a tune on his own, says make better times then we do, says I know shit.

Like a week later he ask how he can revert his Lund tuned Mustang back to stock...he asked that non Forscan forum as well.

I'll gladly help people but will definitely say NO to tuners - they need to work their way trough. Just like I did. It's not about money, it's about being lazy and greedy.

So I see no problems here....
    We all should relax, a good tune needs more than copy.
    And a scanner setup should even be no problem.
    I look in the forum and found some.
    And Im no tuner !

Advanced Tuner
    Das ist interessant,
    ich f?hle mich geehrt als "kleiner Profi" durchzugehen.
    In Wirklichkeit bin ich Erzieher und wohne mit Jugendlichen auf einem Aussiedlerhof, arbeite tierp?dagogisch.
    Wir haben 5 Amis und eine kleine Autogruppe. Den Kumpels helfe ich nat?rlich gern, egal ob ich das Wissen aus B?chern oder Internet geklaut habe. Viel musste ich selber rausbekommen und habe in den letzten 2,5 Jahren viel Zeit investiert. Mein Wissen gebe ich aber gern weiter.
    Aber mal ehrlich, woher hast du die Info, ich w?re Tuner ?
    That is interesting,
    I am honored to pass through as a "little pro".
    In reality, I am an educator and live with young people on an emigrant farm, and do animal education.
    We have 5 Americans and a small group of cars. Of course I like to help my buddies, regardless of whether I stole knowledge from books or the Internet. I had to find out a lot myself and have invested a lot of time over the past 2.5 years. But I like to pass on my knowledge.
    But honestly, where did you get the information that I would be a tuner?

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    That is interesting,
    I am honored to pass through as a "little pro".
    In reality, I am an educator and live with young people on an emigrant farm, and do animal education.
    We have 5 Americans and a small group of cars. Of course I like to help my buddies, regardless of whether I stole knowledge from books or the Internet. I had to find out a lot myself and have invested a lot of time over the past 2.5 years. But I like to pass on my knowledge.
    But honestly, where did you get the information that I would be a tuner?
    Thx for copy and paste from "translator" - i know what he said. Ignored because it's English based forum.

Tuner in Training
    HPTuners forum: Come for the good info, stay for the shitty attitudes.