Thread: 2.5L ats lcv engine PCM

Potential Tuner

2.5L ats lcv engine PCM

I am requesting help from someone who can give me a 2.5L ATS LCV engine inventory PCM HPT file?

2013-2015
    2016+

Thank you very much!

Tuner in Training
    I don't know if HPTuners has any intentions to support the 2016+, although I am very interested in that because I have a 2018 2.5L LCV Colorado and I assume its the same ECM. How can we make this happen?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gallonoffuel View Post
    I don't know if HPTuners has any intentions to support the 2016+, although I am very interested in that because I have a 2018 2.5L LCV Colorado and I assume its the same ECM. How can we make this happen?
    It's readable,Can you read it and share it? Thank you very much!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by qin View Post
    It's readable,Can you read it and share it? Thank you very much!
    Sorry I didn't see this until today. I need to turn on thread notifications.

I can't read the Colorado ECM, it's complaining about an unlock feature not supported. I have an old MPVI interface. I may need to upgrade to the new version, which I'm willing to do if it supports reading/writing to this ECM. The other issue if I have an aftermarket tune from another company, so i'll have to flash the original tune to get a stock file. Not sure if the Colorado LCV tunes are different from the ATS (I also have a manual trans, so that part will be different).

Potential Tuner
    Sorry I didn't see this until today. I need to turn on thread notifications.

I can't read the Colorado ECM, it's complaining about an unlock feature not supported. I have an old MPVI interface. I may need to upgrade to the new version, which I'm willing to do if it supports reading/writing to this ECM. The other issue if I have an aftermarket tune from another company, so i'll have to flash the original tune to get a stock file. Not sure if the Colorado LCV tunes are different from the ATS (I also have a manual trans, so that part will be different).
    I read about the E80A ECM of the Buick GL8, LCV engine

GL8 2.5l lcv stock.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Very interesting! I sent my MPVI out to get upgraded, the new one should be here Saturday. If I can read the ECM I will post the file.

Tuner in Training
    I've attached the stock tune file for a 2018 Chevrolet Colorado 2.5l LCV with a 6 speed manual transmission and RWD.

2020_12_27 2018 Colorado Stock File.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by qin View Post
    I read about the E80A ECM of the Buick GL8, LCV engine

GL8 2.5l lcv stock.hpt
    thank you!!!

Potential Tuner
    I've attached the stock tune file for a 2018 Chevrolet Colorado 2.5l LCV with a 6 speed manual transmission and RWD.

2020_12_27 2018 Colorado Stock File.hpt
    thank you!!!