Thread: couple questions fueling and trans

couple questions fueling and trans

I havent been able to figure out why I keep going really rich at top end I have made many ,many adjustments to the Ve table and boost enrichment with no noticeable changes when logging afr err. could it be my boost ref reg causing to higher fueling? Or could it be a map sensor not reading correctly or just my tune is that messed up?
    here is a sceen shot of the log incase it cant be seen in the log.
    Screenshot 2020-11-29 203528.png

second for some reason I can not get the trans to 60ft im thinking i have a setting int the trans tune that is not allowing to put down the power? I cant get better than a 1.91 60ft leaving any where from 2900-4200 rpm.

please ask if there is any other info needed

also can I use a 4 or 5 bar map sensor with the 3 bar os

6.0L 9:1 comp
    btr stage 3 turbo cam
    823 rec port Ls3 heads
    vsr 88mm t6 turbo
    btr intake 102mm tb
    160 lb ID injectors
    twin areomotive 340lph in take pumps
    aeromotive boost ref regulator
    boost leash boost controller
    innovative wb

Built 4L80e late model
    D3 T brake
    triple billet triple lock up 10" race converter 4000 stall
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Spoolnsquirrels; 11-29-2020 at 11:21 PM.

So even if you commanded 11.5 AFR in the boost enrichment table you are not able to correct the VE table to reach that??

I would put a pressure gauge on the fuel rail too. Make sure it keeps a steady fuel pressure and doesn't start climbing higher than the psi you have set.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

that is correct i am commanding 11.5 and under full boost i am at 10.1 to 10.4 afr

i have a gauge at the regulator at idle and boost under 10psi pressure is at 55psi and under full boost I am seeing about 75 psi of fuel pressure. should I try running without the boost ref line hooked up?

You need to change your Offset vs Volts vs VAC table. It is an increasing table and should be the same across the board like your IFR table. Look up the injector data for a boost referenced regulator.
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8