Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gen1 Mustang E85 Tune idle surge

Advanced Tuner
    Well I guess Lund and palm beach don’t offer them for some reason ?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsmithsr View Post
    Well I guess Lund and palm beach don’t offer them for some reason ?
    Ummmm yes they do man. You just have to upgrade injectors

Senior Tuner
    Lund it's a selection under additional modifications.

PBD it's a selection under secondary fuel.

Buy one and use it to confirm it's not a physical problem with your car... Or make a thread with logs and tune file from a few different tanks of the same fuel, and hope someone can help you for free. Don't ask me, I don't want the head ache that comes from being paid for this.

To actually add to OP's thread, I think figuring out where your spark is coming from, will lead you to your issue. GIve the feed back some control over the spark or reduce difference between values in the direction of the load axis in the MBT tables to reduce the sparks "jumpiness" in response to small load changes.

Idle spark control.jpg

Screenshot_20201203-170439.jpg

Screenshot_20201203-170144.jpg
    Last edited by murfie; 12-04-2020 at 12:03 AM.

Thank you sir. I will look into the spark tables

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Lund it's a selection under additional modifications.

PBD it's a selection under secondary fuel.

Buy one and use it to confirm it's not a physical problem with your car... Or make a thread with logs and tune file from a few different tanks of the same fuel, and hope someone can help you for free. Don't ask me, I don't want the head ache that comes from being paid for this.

To actually add to OP's thread, I think figuring out where your spark is coming from, will lead you to your issue. GIve the feed back some control over the spark or reduce difference between values in the direction of the load axis in the MBT tables to reduce the sparks "jumpiness" in response to small load changes.

Idle spark control.jpg

Screenshot_20201203-170439.jpg

Screenshot_20201203-170144.jpg