Thread: Thoughts on my log and tune - 2016 L86/8L90

Tuner in Training

Thoughts on my log and tune - 2016 L86/8L90

Have never posted here but have been researching a ton. I have a 2016 Yukon XL Denali 6.2L and have added the Flex Fuel sensor and enable the necessary parameters in the calibration. I'm curious if anyone wants to take a look at this and my log to see if there are any glaring issues that jump out that I'm not catching. I haven't installed my wideband yet so I know I'm missing the adjustments that can be applied from that.

Other than the Flex Fuel addition, I'm stock overall across the board. I'm happy with the trans but more interested to see what the minds here have to say on the engine side of things. I had a friend help me get started and have spent more hours than I care to admit watching videos and doing as much research as I can w/o paying for any training so don't thrash me too hard.

I feel like I still have some work to improve on in the lower rpm's and idle and possibly adjust some off the FF tables and multipliers. Just not sure how accurate I can get w/ having the wideband operational.
    I also created the LTFT+STFT maths Graph to try and make changes to the VVE table but I'm not completely confident yet to tackle making more adjustments to that yet above what has been done.

Appreciate the feedback if any and can't thank this site enough.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I'm new to this stuff too and have only been working on my cammed L86 but I looks pretty good on the engine side. Your MAF curve is smooth and so is your VE table. The VE could be dialed in alittle closer but it's not bad. I wouldn't do any WOT tuning until you put a wideband on it.