Thread: Just need someone to glance this log and make sure everything is looking good

Potential Tuner

Just need someone to glance this log and make sure everything is looking good

truck has a tsp stage 3 truck cam 243 heads 5.3 gen 3 2005 silverado just need someone with experience to glance the logs ltft on b1 going crazy
    Last edited by Hennen1481; 12-04-2020 at 10:59 AM.

It needs work.

Fuel trims are moving around too much and they carry over positive into power enrichment, which also isn't good. If it's like less than 1-2% that is do-able but this one is much higher than that. Normal driving should see fuel trims within 3-5% of zero and not +12 to +18 like this log shows.

You'll need to tune the airflow model more with a wideband to get is properly dialed in. The MAF and VE both need work.

The log is missing lots of data too. Like injector pulse width, cylinder airmass, knock retard, commanded AFR or Lambda.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    First day on Hptuners i will get all of that as well as attach my current tune I drove abt 2200 miles like this so far and like you said it isnt good I let a buddy tune it and finally just decided to get my own set up Im trying and appreciate you guys help very much! I saw the fuel trims jumping Also check that tune file should those commanded idle according to temp rpms be so high?
    Last edited by Hennen1481; 12-04-2020 at 12:23 AM.

Potential Tuner
    attached some more logs current tune and I targeted the idle to around 750 900 was a little high too me
    Attached Files Attached Files