Thread: 4l60e tunning

Potential Tuner

4l60e tunning

i am new to tuning and previously had my tranny tuned and it has been sitting for a while and other things done and now it wont shift correct. At normal driving it has my agressive shift but at full throttle it wont shift where i set it to shift at and when it does shift its very slow where it uses to chirp the tires shifting. any suggestions? I have the corvette servo and a shift kit.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mateolewis; 12-03-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: didnt get file in

Post the tune and fix your coolant temp sensor because it's reading -38 degrees.

It's got other problems too, like the o2 sensor takes a nose dive under heavy throttle. It must be going super lean and your commanded AFR is way too fat for a NA car.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 12-03-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    here is my tune file. thankyou
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's a pretty terrible looking transmission tune. I don't expect it to live a long life that way.

You have it set to command a 0.00sec shift for all gears and you have it set to max line pressure for every shift. And torque mngt is disabled. The WOT shift speeds for 1-2 and 2-3 are both the same mph, that's not right.

I'd honestly set all the transmission stuff back to stock and see if it starts working again. Then re-do the whole thing if the transmission seems okay.

And remember here that the transmission tune is only as good as the engine tune. If things on the engine side are not working right then the transmission won't do as asked.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    thankyou for the advice. i had recently sent out my pcm to be repaired because part of it was fried. i am guessing that is where most of my problems are. i had the car and transmission professionally tuned previously.